Rigidity, stability & durability with high technical standards are the top design criteria for the Aluminum/Carbon Fiber Main Frame.
The Aluminum/Carbon Fiber Main Frame is designed with material strength & precise CNC tolerances from Aluminum, Carbon Fiber & Delrin materials, to give you the best quality upgrade product on the market, with the following special design features:
• Utilizes dampers totally to eliminate all receiver wobble for maximum stability & performance in flight.
• Utilizes carbon fiber receiver trace for optimal interference-free operation.
• The ultimate boom clamp principle ensures that the boom is held firmly in position with no bend or dent after repeated tightening.
• Specially designed with Delrin insert onto anti-rotation guide to prevent swashplate pin from wearing for long time use.
• CNC Aluminum bottom frame for greater stiffness.
• Battery limit flange design on the main frame provides a very good, rigid platform & firm hold of battery.
• Simple adjustable motor on the main frame allows you to use different types of pinions.
With its high-visibility, outstanding features & design, CNC high-performance parts & more, the Aluminum/Carbon Fiber Main Frame is overall the best choice for pilots who aspire to build the Blade 230 S helicopter, & will take your ordinary helicopter to the next level of performance & appearance.
|1 x Aluminum/Carbon Fiber Main Frame|
|Optimizes for rigidity, stability & durability with high technical standards|
|Directly replaced the stock plastic|
|The boom is held firmly in position with no bend or dent after repeated tightening|
|Delrin insert onto anti-rotation guide to prevent swashplate pin from wearing for long time use|
|CNC Aluminum bottom frame for greater stiffness|
|Rigid platform & firm hold of battery|
|Simple adjustable motor on the main frame allows you to use different types of pinions|
|Unique & stylish CNC Aluminum, Carbon Fiber & Delrin materials|
|For Blade 230 S|
|Read & follow the Assembly Instruction carefully|
|Loctite (#242 is recommended) is required to apply to all mechanical screws for safety precaution|
|Basic hand tools|
|Manual & Instruction included|